trouble adding puss

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
cremisiii

trouble adding puss

Post by cremisiii »

i am having a problem adding puss and mortar balls to the map they show up when i add them but when i run the plug in in myth they are not there any idea what the problem might be ?
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Re: trouble adding puss

Post by Pyro »

Are you sure you are loading the correct map? Are you loading from a plugin or from the local folder? If you are loading from a local folder, Myth ignores most of those tags when you get on a metaserver which could explain why you don't see it. Myth does this to prevent going OOS with others who don't have those tags in their local folders.
cremisiii

Post by cremisiii »

so how should i do this ? i usually use fear to make the plug in and then start myth and run the map .
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

That's the right way to do it. Then activate the plugin in myth and test it.

Using this method, your puss and mort balls still don't show up? I can't think of a reason they wouldn't.
cremisiii

Post by cremisiii »

yeh i did a test on another map and it shows , something went wrong and come to think of it when i was working on connecters loathing stopped allowing me to add connecters and after that any projectile i add now wont show up in game play not sure what the problem is .
Dasgiest

Post by Dasgiest »

About your projectile problem... Its possible that you may have too many projectiles in one map which causes myth to overlook the extras. You may also want to look at the Loathing docs to find what the max is. I'm too lazy to look for you.

• Das