Pictures of Hot Models!!!

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
vinylrake

Pictures of Hot Models!!!

Post by vinylrake »

Sorry, not THAT kind of model, I am talking about the 3-dimensional objects in Myth - buildings, stairs and crypts and stuff like that.

Probably the veteran myth mapmakers know all the standard Bungie scenery and models inside and out - but for anyone just getting started in mapmaking (of for those of us who forget things) these scenery and model galleries are an easy way to browse to find that model or scenery item you can’t remember the name of, or to maybe find something you forgot about or never knew existed in the first place.

So, here - back from the dead - are the Big Blue Frog Myth II Model and Scenery Galleries

SoulBlighter Scenery Gallery
SoulBlighter Model Gallery
Chimera Scenery Gallery
Chimera Model Gallery

I didn't create them, so I didn't name them - I am just bringing them back to light by republishing them. If anyone knows the original author of these, please let me know so I can give proper credit.

ps. before anyone asks - NO, these are not downloadable files -to borrow from the text on the page the link above brings you to:

Note: These are GALLERIES containing PICTURES of scenery and models you can find in Myth II and Chimera, they are NOT catalogs of downloadable files, nor are there any links to download these resources. If you want to USE any of these models or scenery you can just add the SoulBlighter scenery or objects to your map using Loathing, to use the Chimera objects you will need to use UnTag or TagExtractor to extract the tags then put them into your local folder before you can add them to your map.
Lots of Myth stuff at http://mythgraveyard.org.
Sometimes I put hard to find stuff in my my Udogs folder.