Looking for a certain unit - Read on to find more..

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

I'm doing a project for my humanities class and have convinced my teacher to let me do a myth map. We're doing Shakespear's Macbeth...likely Act I Scenes 1-3. I'm looking for a witch unit. Scene 1 has the 3 witches gathering on a desert heath....they talk....um...bascially I'm wondering if there's any mods that have been made with a witch unit...or something close to it. Doesnt have to be totally 'witchly' (black pointed hat etc) but something close......list em off and I'll look into the rest. Thanks guys!

Fair is foul, and foul is fair. Hover through the fog and the filthy air.
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]::cant think of any off hand, but thinks Shiver would do nicely:: ;op[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
mauglir

Post by mauglir »

Nobody ever said all witches have to be ugly - you could use any female character methinks. How about the woman from the Chimera plugin? (forgot her name)
Mauglir
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]Kyrilla (the cruel ??) ;op[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
teepens

Post by teepens »

another option is An Idiot Hallowe'en. Discordia made a witch unit I know, the more typical broom witch. ;)
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

I thought of Halloween the second we decided on doing scene one. Have never played the plugin though...so I was unaware....witch w/ broom works fine. And yea...it's 3 DIFFERENT witches...so mb shiver, Kyrilla, and Idiots witch might do the trick...going to have to do some hardcore editz to the Crefs mb....thanks for the replies guys! :)
skrew

Post by skrew »

hmmm well like maug said... not all witches need to be ugly, so make a contrast, use the queen from myth chess and give her a golden aura shadow like the loc artifact and such
King kong died for our sins!