Unit conversion for solos - Something... just look

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
Eli

Post by Eli »

I am trying to make a conversion plugin for the blue and grey units, so that i can play with them on the myth 2 solo maps so that it switches the regular myth2 units with the units from blue and grey. I have toyed with this thing for hours using topaz and fear, and no matter what i do, the plugin doesnt replace the units in the game... i personally dont know what the fuck im doing :evil: , but im looking at examples such as ww2 units and bushido units, and mimicing everything about them, but i still dont know what the hell im doing. someone help me, either tell me how to do it, or work with me to make it... i hope. thanks
Horus

Post by Horus »

Em Blue and Grey is already a tagset like Bushido, you just need to activate it like Bushido tagset.

That is you get 2 plugs with the Blue and Grey download Blue and Grey level pack and Blue and Grey tagset, the tagset can also alter the units on M2 solo.
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

I assume you've got Blue & Grey version 2? If so, all you need do in Myth is activate the Blue & Grey Tagset plugin, and you'll be able to see civil war units on the bungie maps.
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder