steam...

Talk about anything here.
Point

steam...

Post by Point »

I was excited about finishing up some projects for 1.8.1 gathered up steam and got started on them then... poof no more logging into myth... thankfully guest accounts work though I really have no interest in getting a "steam" account sure it might be better etc... etc.. etc.. probably just a great reason to loose steam and re shelf all this stuff... evaporated.
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
Industry

Re: steam...

Post by Industry »

A Steam account is easy Point. Annoying to have to create another login, but so easy. Just give them your email address and pick a password and you're done. You have a Steam account.
Point

Post by Point »

i know its easy... well if reading a 7 page service agreement is easy... I just don't like jumping onto another commercial site... besides I forgot my steam password back in the earthlink and yahoo email account days...

just means a lot more spam in my email box.
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
Point

Post by Point »

and nope it wasnt that easy...the account was the rest muddy. and I certainly want nothing to do with having to log into steam to get to myth.

and logging onto gos I just get ... "You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to solve the CAPTCHA below."

24 a trow is worth 24! well depending on the map.
punkUser
Site Admin

Post by punkUser »

I do want to reiterate - as you noted in your original post - that there is really no reason to get an account for most uses of Myth outside playing tournaments. That is by design - why bother making people get accounts in this day and age? You can change your nickname and stuff at will again, so just log in as a guest.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Point: "Life is hard"