Myth TFL / SB audio files?

Talk about anything here.

Moderator: Doobie

Myth TFL / SB audio files?

Postby zandervix » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:46 pm

Hello folks!

A long time ago, I had a ton of mp3 (or possibly wav) files of audio from TFL and SB (think: 'Casualty,' 'Sudden Death,' 'Incoming!,' etc...). On a recent search, I am not finding them. I was also digging through the back-end of MBO and haven't come across them. Couldn't find them on Myth Graveyard either.

Anyone have a copy of all these files somewhere, or know where to get them? I would prefer not to go back and capture them all myself, if I don't have to.
zandervix

Re: Myth TFL / SB audio files?

Postby Jon God » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:18 pm

Technically they can all be taken from the data files, but I am not aware of any archive of them. I might not be the best person to ask though.
PSN: Jon_God
XBL: Ernie The Bear
Jon God

Postby zandervix » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:55 pm

Hmmm... I remember doing this way back in the day. I am a PC guy, but I had purchased a (blue, I think) iMac specifically to use the Mac Myth Tools. That iMac is long, long gone.

Any instruction on what tools I would need as a Windows user to do this? The last time I used any tools was probably 7 or 8 years ago, when I spent probably 100 hours working on a set of maps that I never ultimately released (or completely finished, If I'm being honest... very, very sad).
zandervix

Postby zandervix » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:09 pm

So, I haven't had time to figure this out for a PC yet, but I did run across this site, which had some of them. Link posted here for anyone interested:

http://lparchive.org/Myth-The-Fallen-Lords/Update%2038/
zandervix

Return to General Discussion