Myth World Cup 2016 Pre-registration is open

Talk about anything here.
king paris

Myth World Cup 2016 Pre-registration is open

Post by king paris »

Ok let's play some Myth World Cup games. Expect a website soon. If we waited for the website to be fully functional, we would have a minimal time for registration; so let us get the ball rolling with pre-registration of teams in this thread.

I have made a video to help promote the tournament and event, you can check it out here! Feel free to share the link with anyone who might shed some dust off their ol' Myth CD's this summer! For anyone unaware, the Myth World Cup consists of team games of Myth II: Soulblighter on the weekends during the summer, it is a tradition that has taken place since the first year of Myth and celebrates it's 20th birthday and 19th event next year.

If interested, start building your teams today! Anyone who registers their team now will have to re-register on the website, they will be informed via email. Feel free to direct people here until http://mwc16.mythgen.com is up and ready for public release. I will advertise all pre-registered teams here and perhaps you will be contacted about players interested in raising your team's flag with you.
Last year we had 5 teams and about 49 players, let's see what this year will bring.

MWC will be played on and in big thanks to the gateofstorms.net, server using the most recently updated version of Myth II (1.8.0 v427b) thanks to projectmagma.net.

I hope to see your gathering of mything friends on the upcoming summer weekends, prepared for carnage! Thanks!
Paris
hey :D