The Fallen's Vengeance Demo

Talk about anything here.
Balor's Nephew

The Fallen's Vengeance Demo

Post by Balor's Nephew »

Hey everybody,

I'm desperately trying to find the modification "The Fallen's Vengeance Demo" for Myth. I know I've played it once, but now it seems impossible to find it in the internet. Does anybody have a clue where to look for it?

Thank you!
juliocpaes

Re: The Fallen's Vengeance Demo

Post by juliocpaes »

Balor's Nephew wrote:Hey everybody,

I'm desperately trying to find the modification "The Fallen's Vengeance Demo" for Myth. I know I've played it once, but now it seems impossible to find it in the internet. Does anybody have a clue where to look for it?

Thank you!
Hi Nephew,

I guess, maybe it here "TFV Uploads" : http://hl.udogs.net/files/Uploads/%20Us ... 20Uploads/

The TFV Demo is the preview to the TFV solo campaign and multiplayer mappack. It contains 3 solo levels and 2 multiplayer levels. The setting for the 3 solo levels is in TFL times and you control the dark in their effort to bring back a dark creature. The TFV Demo opens the story into TFV, laying a baseline for the later levels set 940 years after M2 Soulblighter. The Demo levels will be reupdated for the complete version of The Fallen's Vengeance which will be designed to use the features of 1.5 to full effect. The Multiplayer levels inside the demo are a preview into the TFV multiplayer mappack that will be released after the TFV solo campaign.
Version: 1 : Filesize: 23.30 MB (http://mythgraveyard.org/002019) just a read.

Graydon

Post by Graydon »

Hello.

I'm one of the creators.

If you'd like to get your hands on a copy of a much more inclusive Beta of the full campaign shoot me an email at rowanmd@shaw.ca

I've been pretty busy recently and don't check these boards nearly often enough. Email gets checked daily. :)

And uh... Hi all. You can email me too if you like!

Thanks to JonGod for the heads up on this post!
Balor's Nephew

Post by Balor's Nephew »

Hey you two,
thank you for your answers. That would be absolutely wonderful to be able to play the full campaign (I've sent you a mail ;) )! I always dreamt of a proper "dark side"-campaign for Myth. :)
Cheers
Horus

Post by Horus »

Balor's Nephew wrote:Hey you two,
thank you for your answers. That would be absolutely wonderful to be able to play the full campaign (I've sent you a mail ;) )! I always dreamt of a proper "dark side"-campaign for Myth. :)
Cheers
Only the first three levels are played from the perspective of the dark. The rest of the campaign is played from a light perspective.
Balor's Nephew

Post by Balor's Nephew »

Ah ok. Nonetheless, I'd absolutely love to play the campaign. My hunger for good Myth-mods is insatiable. ;)
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

Oh hey! We *are* all still lurking around here somewhere.

Still standing by. I'll try to show up on udogs a bit more.