The Wendigo - Head Deer.

Talk about anything here.
juliocpaes

The Wendigo - Head Deer.

Post by juliocpaes »

Unit for M2 (The Wendigo - Head Deer). :lol: lol.

https://youtu.be/kpgROY_Zhug

A wendigo is a cannibalistic deer-like creature that is known to eat human flesh.

Appearance:

The wendigo has a deer head or a deer skull. Its main weapon is an axes. Its body is human-like but with brown fur. It can possess a human who has resorted to cannibalism and give that person an insatiable hunger for human flesh so it can kill friends of the human. The possessed victim has the ability to mimics peoples voices, have inhuman strength, and have sharp fangs and claws.

Jules
juliocpaes

The Enchantress Young.

Post by juliocpaes »

The Enchantress Young.

She was the only child of the great sorcerer Drangil...having great respect for all forms of life, she refuses to use her power to do harm.

You look Enchantress, she have a roboter walk. I including only 16 frames and 8 view. I no have more sprites. So, It does look a little stiff a roboter walk :(

https://youtu.be/Mlq3CavO4Sg video was bad ...

juliocpaes

Wild West (from game Outlaws) Marshall James Anderson

Post by juliocpaes »

Wild West (from game Outlaws) Marshall James Anderson (beta unit W.W) :lol: :wink:

(Wild West style to spaghetti Italian)

https://youtu.be/Towyt0x4Vlk

James Anderson, a retired U.S. Marshal, comes home after a trip to the general store to find his wife Anna dying and his daughter Sarah, kidnapped by two outlaws known as Matt "Dr. Death" Jackson and "Slim" Sam Fulton, under the employ of the evil railroad baron named Bob Graham. Graham has hired several wanted outlaws to "enlighten" the people of the county to sell their land to him, so that he can make money on a huge railway. However, the psychotic Dr. Death misinterprets Graham's meaning of "enlightenment" and kidnaps James Anderson's daughter. After burying his wife, the retired Marshal picks up his gun once again and rides off to find his daughter. He travels around the old West, shooting his way through each member of Graham's hired outlaws.

However, on his journey, Anderson is haunted by dreams of his father's murder as a child; while the two were camping out in the wild, an unknown assailant shot him in his sleep, but left young James alive, telling him "to keep that fear [of death], kid". After questioning more and more outlaws, Anderson is confronted by Dr. Death in an old mine. Anderson eventually gets the drop on him; he gets tangled up in a rope above a deep mine-shaft. Dr. Death tells him that his daughter is hidden in an old Indian cliff village. After finding out that Anderson is not going to let him out of the pit, he teases Anderson about the murder of his wife. Anderson is enraged and puts his cigar in the pulley from which the rope is hanging, eventually burning up the rope and sending Dr. Death to his death at the bottom of the shaft.

At the Indian village, Anderson is ambushed by renegade Indian Two Feathers. After defeating him, Two Feathers praises Anderson's strength in battle, and out of sympathy because he once had a child he had lost, tells him the real location of Sarah: Bob Graham's estate, Big Rock ranch. Anderson blasts his way into Graham's villa, and finally confronts him. After a fierce gun-fight, Graham is believed dead, and falls to the ground, and Anderson reunites with his daughter. However, Bob Graham is not dead, and Anderson carelessly left his gun lying on the floor. The wounded Graham, at gunpoint, reveals that he is Anderson's father's murderer. Just as Graham is about to finish off Anderson, however, Sarah manages to shoot Graham with Anderson's gun. After a tearful reunion, father and daughter ride into the sunset.
Roarkes

Re: The Wendigo - Head Deer.

Post by Roarkes »

Are you planing to implement them in a specific mod ?
Quake 2 Dawn of Darkness
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

Roarkes wrote:Are you planing to implement them in a specific mod ?
it are just some new units for use in any map / plugin to Myth 2. I just show it, in case anyone is interested ...
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

Roarkes wrote:Are you planing to implement them in a specific mod ?
Yes, I planing to implement them in a plug-ins or mod, also I would like to make a good campaign. But I do not have good ideas about (story, playability) Then I get bored, and not finish it. :?
Roarkes

Post by Roarkes »

Wild West will be cool to see in a duel like multiplayer mod or a "find gold" type. Something like Fistfull of frags on Half-Life 2.
Quake 2 Dawn of Darkness
juliocpaes

wild west from game outlaws

Post by juliocpaes »

Roarkes wrote:Wild West will be cool to see in a duel like multiplayer mod or a "find gold" type. Something like Fistfull of frags on Half-Life 2.
Half-life2 is similar "outlaws" but to make a complete map has a lot of units to be done :

crudman

Post by crudman »

All this work for a game you don't even play. I forgot how silly you are.
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

crudman wrote:All this work for a game you don't even play. I forgot how silly you are.
it is a pity, my condolences to you ... :lol: lol.
crudman

Post by crudman »

juliocpaes wrote:
crudman wrote:All this work for a game you don't even play. I forgot how silly you are.
it is a pity, my condolences to you ... :lol: lol.
Good one......