Searching for a Netgame map

Talk about anything here.
Bob-B-Q

Searching for a Netgame map

Post by Bob-B-Q »

Hello all, first post here. Myth user since 2000.

I'm looking for a Netgame map that included Alric, Shades, Berserks, Warriors, Dwarves and Wights. A large team somewhat like Ultimate Team Battles, but I don't think it's associated with UTB. I just remember it being a total massacre when I killed one of my Shades or Alric because it would launch a chain reaction of explosions and causalities. It was truly beautiful.

I should mention that I don't play against people online, I host my own private games and just kill my own units over and over again :D

Does anyone remember this map? I can't seem to find it online, probably not using the right keywords. I remember that Unit Trading was allowed with this map. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!
The fate of the universe is at stake, and you're still trying to identify yourself.
paladin MAIK

Re: Searching for a Netgame map

Post by paladin MAIK »

Maybe this plugin: A_Shattered_Visage
Bob-B-Q

Post by Bob-B-Q »

That's the one! Thank you so much!
The fate of the universe is at stake, and you're still trying to identify yourself.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

There is two other maps with a lot of units with the potential to detonate dispersal dreams. One is some Soulblighter's Revenge map in Ultimate Team Battles and the other is Wars of Reckoning. These maps have different teams as one is dark and the other is light.