Keep the formation

Talk about anything here.
Gamer

Keep the formation

Post by Gamer »

Hello

I have a simple question about Myth II. How can I move my troops in the formation? I want to give the whole army a formation (for example warriors behind, archers in front) and move the troops in this formation. Now I have to give all unit types seperate orders every time I move them...

Gamer
juliocpaes

Re: Keep the formation

Post by juliocpaes »

Gamer wrote:Hello

I have a simple question about Myth II. How can I move my troops in the formation? I want to give the whole army a formation (for example warriors behind, archers in front) and move the troops in this formation. Now I have to give all unit types seperate orders every time I move them...

Gamer
Gamer,

Myth II army Formations :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMjRzY16DrM

Julio :)
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

One option is to disable persistent formations in prefs and have the game treat formations similar to TFL where the current placement of the selected units became the formation you use.

Another option is to keep persistent formations but give each set of units a different formation. Then select them all and move them at once. There is no perfect option for what you want but there are these that are similar to what you want.
Gamer

Post by Gamer »

Thx guys!