Cheat Codes

Talk about anything here.
Hexhand

Cheat Codes

Post by Hexhand »

I've seen the codes for instant win or loss (and successfully tested them out), but I've also seen codes that add extra units. Thos do not appear to work, as keystroking 'Enter' selects all my units, and some of the letters in the codes (ie. 'flamingarch' or 'myrock') send my units in unintended directions/formations.

Any ideas?
Melekor
Site Admin

Re: Cheat Codes

Post by Melekor »

Instant win/loss are the only real cheats, those others are made up (just a myth, so to speak :wink:)
Souly

Post by Souly »

LoL Myth has cheat codes! :facepalm:
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

Hexhand wrote:I've seen the codes for instant win or loss (and successfully tested them out), but I've also seen codes that add extra units. Thos do not appear to work, as keystroking 'Enter' selects all my units, and some of the letters in the codes (ie. 'flamingarch' or 'myrock') send my units in unintended directions/formations.

Any ideas?
Hexhand,

Today, you knowing using the tool "fear / loathing" you can change units and the map, and need not cheat codes.

Julio
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Hexhand wrote:... keystroking 'Enter' selects all my units, and some of the letters in the codes (ie. 'flamingarch' or 'myrock') send my units in unintended directions/formations.

Any ideas?
As Melekor explained there are no real cheats other than win-level and lose-level.

The reason the fake cheat codes you try to use do weird things is because almost all the keys on the keyboard are mapped to some kind of action.
'Enter' is the 'select all units' key, and other letters correspond to other commands. Press the key, the action occurs.

Pyro's Myth Starter Guide explains a lot of them