Waah - the myth is dead ...

Talk about anything here.
juliocpaes

Re: Waah - the myth is dead ...

Post by juliocpaes »

William Wallet wrote:Myth being kind of dead was an obvious reason to stop coming here, but I have to admit I've had way less enthusiasm for the place as the ratio of good posts vs. Julio posts got so grossly imbalanced.

I know it's fun to type nonsense, I used to love doing it myself, but I can't read this shit anymore. I'm too busy trying to find someone to play Deadhold that isn't in a shit timezone, Cid's PC is too crap to run it.
Julio posts got so grossly imbalanced.
I know it's fun to type nonsense, I used to love doing it myself

Strange, W.W acknowledges to be a grossly imbalanced, however, W.W accuse me of being a grossly imbalanced ?! how much contradiction !

Moreover, you was always a boring and proud myther

Last edited by juliocpaes on Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

William Wallet wrote:Myth being kind of dead was an obvious reason to stop coming here, but I have to admit I've had way less enthusiasm for the place as the ratio of good posts vs. Julio posts got so grossly imbalanced.

I know it's fun to type nonsense, I used to love doing it myself, but I can't read this shit anymore. I'm too busy trying to find someone to play Deadhold that isn't in a shit timezone, Cid's PC is too crap to run it.
+1. It's pretty much at least half of the posts are his and you know if anyone posts anything he will reply.
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

He's enough of a mong that he felt the need to PM me his dumb post. I dunno, you win guy. There is too little going on in Myth land for it to be enjoyable to listen to this pendejo.
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
DarthRevan555

Post by DarthRevan555 »

Deadhold beta is out? private key I take it? I don't have a shit comp but idk about my timezone (pacific west coast)
Insert text here.
Divine entity of map making.
Undefeated god of 1v1 map making contests that have yet to happen.
Insert massive ego here

Someone tell this guy to stop having so many signatures
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

William Wallet wrote:He's enough of a mong that he felt the need to PM me his dumb post. I dunno, you win guy. There is too little going on in Myth land for it to be enjoyable to listen to this pendejo.
He did the same thing to me for my above post, and has done something similar in the past, only that time the PM was him verbally attacking me with vulgar language. Unfortunately I don't think anyone here is going to do anything to correct that.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

DarthRevan555 wrote:Deadhold beta is out? private key I take it? I don't have a shit comp but idk about my timezone (pacific west coast)
No Beta yet, Alpha testing just started.

If you want to keep up with Deadhold news go to deadhold.com, and sign up for a forum account.

You can volunteer to help test by clicking the 'Alpha Signup' button on the front page. (Windows only last I checked)
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

All the testing sessions I get emailed about are at 5AM my time, so I haven't actually played the game yet. I've messed around with the free play mode though and it's neat to look at.
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

I'm happy because this topic, (it was not meritorious) at least served to promote the deadhold ... eh eh :mrgreen: