[Upcoming] Monocondensedc bold

Talk about anything here.
paladin MAIK

[Upcoming] Monocondensedc bold

Post by paladin MAIK »

Since you have a Russian version of the game, shame that after the last update was the play, play only English.

It's certainly not a bad thing (especially when you create plugins).

So get to the point. . . At the moment I'm trying to russifyi Myth 2 SB.

What makes my font from which creates Pyro ---- nothing.

He was even worse, as about 10 letters of the Russian alphabet simply drawn incorrectly.

Actually, you ask: "Why are you doing, why do you translate the game, if it is already doing the other person. And because you get worse ?!"

My answer is:

Firstly: Russian voice of all the characters [love this voiceovers :) ]

Warrior --- Sir, they are holding the villagers captive near the back of the cemetery.

Berserk --- Where's the scepter?

Bowman --- You bastards!

Dwarf --- Sorry about that, fellas.

Journeyman --- Wait here, I'll be out with the Codex as soon as I find it.

Alric --- Stand back, all of you!

Brigand --- Damn, this weather cuts right to the bone.

Villager --- Hurry up. Smash some of these stakes so we can escape.

Soulblighter --- Is this all you have left of your pitiful army, Alric?

Secondly: when Pyro finished font, we will be ready to transfer the entire game. All you need ---- it will replace some letters with the option to "replace" in Notepad (Windows)

----------------------------------------------------------
At the moment translated into Russian: 15 levels.
----------------------------------------------------------

Box Front

Box Back

Disc

===

Main Menu

Configure

Pregame 1

Pregame 2

Game

Postgame

===
juliocpaes

Re: [Upcoming] Monocondensedc bold

Post by juliocpaes »

Maik,

I thought it was cool voices. :)
however, the Russian characters are more difficult to understand :|
I have the myth 2 dubbed in Portuguese-Brazilian.
Я думал, что это было прохладно голоса.
Тем не менее, российские персонажи труднее понять
У меня есть миф 2 окрестили в Португалии-бразильца.

(google translate)
Julio :mrgreen:
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

I don't understand some of the things you said Maik. I am guessing you found that Russian interface that is not finished. Julio did the same with the Portuguese one, but it was not finished either. Or maybe some other Brazilian told him where to get it.

There is no Russian version of the game to release. Why would I release something with bugs and issues? Very few people even know about the project so this thread is just confusing everyone that does not know about it. I know about it and I'm still confused.

My font is worse than what you are creating? First of all, it is not complete. You don't even have the latest one I made. Second, I don't know what letters are drawn incorrectly. So you are trying to translate the whole game when I already have it translated?

You are translating the game only to wait for me to finish a font and then use it for yourself? Where did you get those pictures of a Russian Myth2 CD? I heard there was no Russian Myth2. Or is that copy still in English with just the packaging translated?
paladin MAIK

Post by paladin MAIK »

Pyro wrote:I don't understand some of the things you said Maik. I am guessing you found that Russian interface that is not finished. Julio did the same with the Portuguese one, but it was not finished either. Or maybe some other Brazilian told him where to get it.

There is no Russian version of the game to release. Why would I release something with bugs and issues? Very few people even know about the project so this thread is just confusing everyone that does not know about it. I know about it and I'm still confused.

My font is worse than what you are creating? First of all, it is not complete. You don't even have the latest one I made. Second, I don't know what letters are drawn incorrectly. So you are trying to translate the whole game when I already have it translated?

You are translating the game only to wait for me to finish a font and then use it for yourself? Where did you get those pictures of a Russian Myth2 CD? I heard there was no Russian Myth2. Or is that copy still in English with just the packaging translated?
Firstly: I DAMN GOOGLE TRANSLATOR!

Secondly: I said that your font --- better than mine.

Third: This is my CD. Completely in Russian. But there was no font. Here: Click (this is what is in the translation version 1.0) But still there were Russian letters.

Fourth: You need a high-quality translation, hence --- I translate the game now, and then you finish the font --- give it to me, and I replace a couple of letters in my translation.

Overall: We have prepared a complete translation.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

What is wrong with the translation you found I have? What is the name of the file or files you looked at?

If your CD has the game in Russian, why make a new translation? How does it look in game?
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

btw, it's just condensed, not condensedc. No C at the end.