where to play online?

Talk about anything here.
captainbligh

where to play online?

Post by captainbligh »

Hi. I'm new to the forums, but been a myth2 player for a while. I was just wondering where all the online games are? I get on gate of storms (GoS) and nobody is hosting or playing? What's with that? Is there a tourney going on?

Multiplayer is definitely the best part of this game. It's a shame nobody wants to play.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Re: where to play online?

Post by Pyro »

Gate of Storms is the only server to play Myth 2 at this moment. There are players online right now and some are even hosting. You need to switch rooms. Go to the FAQ of the GoS site. In the end of the section titled "How do I get on GoS?" is an explanation on how to switch rooms.

Activity will vary depending on time of day and day of the week. Tournaments can also affect activity by concentrating it in specific times while depriving it from activity at other times.

EDIT: I looked at your game list over on GoS and noticed you were playing some multiplayer around 11:40 AM Pacific Time on a Wednesday. A lot of the active Myth players are from the US and might be at work or school at that time. There is more activity in the night time of the American time zones. On weekends activity can be found earlier in the day as well. There are about 26 players online right now, though about half of them are playing coop at the moment.
captainbligh

Post by captainbligh »

thanks for the reply pyro. I'll try at different times, perhaps at night. I know how to switch rooms, the only problem is that everyone seems to be only in one room. I think there might also be a tourney going on right now. That's what the room message says at least.
kingthrall

Post by kingthrall »

captainbligh wrote:thanks for the reply pyro. I'll try at different times, perhaps at night. I know how to switch rooms, the only problem is that everyone seems to be only in one room. I think there might also be a tourney going on right now. That's what the room message says at least.

your welcome to play in our night-time coop sessions around 9:30AM EDT- 10AM EDT with us Aussies also, meet in Eblis stone lobby