render the bmps of Myth 3

Talk about anything here.
juliocpaes

render the bmps of Myth 3

Post by juliocpaes »

Who can render the bmps (sprites) for me units all of myth 3 ???

Julio :P
Jon God

Re: render the bmps of Myth 3

Post by Jon God »

In theory yes. It'd be more work then just opening the model and hitting render though. A lot of the models are missing their animations, and the ones thathave the animations, you'd need to decide the framerate for, and such.
PSN: Jon_God
XBL: J0N GOD
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Instead of continuously asking Jules, why not grab the M3 models and a copy of 3DSmax and render them yourself? Who knows, maybe you'll become a pro at it.
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

GodzFire wrote:Instead of continuously asking Jules, why not grab the M3 models and a copy of 3DSmax and render them yourself? Who knows, maybe you'll become a pro at it.
Instead of continuously speaking Godzfires : I am "RIP: 1998-2013" I expected an answer like this of the living and not of a "dead" as you ! a other day before someone already said something to me, and his speech godzfires is not unheard , you thought it was? you not have nothing in the way of lore for me.
Ask not offend, maybe a wrong my, we live in a free country, and we can talk about anything. if it is not good for you, banish himself, you dead professional.
This might sound harsh, but I think it's a dose of needed reality, I think if you want this unit in M2 maybe you should start doing some research yourself on how to port/make units. It seems an impossible task until you get your hands dirty and start learning the tricks. Most people here aren't going to be bothered to do all of that to make someone else a unit they want. I have no need for a M3 Ravanna, I do have need for several Demon units. Why would I (or anyone else) focus on your unit before their own, in this world of endless unfinished projects? Only way to get stuff done in this community is rack the brains of those that know how, and learn it yourself. Getting people to make things for you has never worked very well. I'm speaking from experience
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

I'm sorry but I honestly don't understand what you said or were trying to say.
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

GodzFire wrote:I'm sorry but I honestly don't understand what you said or were trying to say.
Well you did not say anything bad. Then I attacked him and you gets confusing as to what I said because some of it does not make sense.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

GodzFire wrote:I'm sorry but I honestly don't understand what you said or were trying to say.
MY interpretation of what he meant to say was something along the lines of:

"Godzfire, I thought you were dead, you said you were leaving the community, so why are you still here posting your negative unhelpful comments? Someone else already answered my question but anyways you have no useful information. Also, this is a free country(e.g. Forum) I can ask whatever questions I want"
paladin MAIK

Post by paladin MAIK »

Um ... I think we have strayed from the topic.

Again. :wink:
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

paladin MAIK wrote:Um ... I think we have strayed from the topic.

Again. :wink:
Maik, Maybe. :)

forward ! Jules