Vsevolod CG Artist

Talk about anything here.
GodzFire

Vsevolod CG Artist

Post by GodzFire »

paladin MAIK

Re: Vsevolod CG Artist

Post by paladin MAIK »

It is a pity that these models can not be used ...

They reminded me "Chivalry: Medieval Warfare"
MasterChief

Post by MasterChief »

Actualy Paladin the models can be used in Myth, just need to render the animations sequences. But Im planning to recreate Myth II level called Walls of Muirthemne in Unreal Engine and im going to try to mimic the gameplay aswell. Becouse of the new Unreal Engine 4 introduced im moving my assets to that engine.
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

very cool ... :wink:
Jon God

Post by Jon God »

MasterChief wrote:Actualy Paladin the models can be used in Myth, just need to render the animations sequences. But Im planning to recreate Myth II level called Walls of Muirthemne in Unreal Engine and im going to try to mimic the gameplay aswell. Becouse of the new Unreal Engine 4 introduced im moving my assets to that engine.
Keep us updated, I'd love to see it happen!
PSN: Jon_God
XBL: J0N GOD
paladin MAIK

Post by paladin MAIK »

MasterChief wrote:Actualy Paladin the models can be used in Myth, just need to render the animations sequences. But Im planning to recreate Myth II level called Walls of Muirthemne in Unreal Engine and im going to try to mimic the gameplay aswell. Becouse of the new Unreal Engine 4 introduced im moving my assets to that engine.
Vsevolod you want to "move" the essence of gameplay Myth 2 on Unreal Engine?

If not difficult to tell us more about your plans ...
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

Wow, the quality of those models is really incredible. That shade is especially amazing. I dunno about the gorilla face on the trow though, I think the face is supposed to be more human. I hope the project is successful, I'm very curious to see it in the unreal engine!
MasterChief

Post by MasterChief »

Hi all. I have uploaded several video about the characters that ive imported to UDK, which you can find on my blog.
Currently researching Unreal Engine 4, its a totaly different beast than UDK (Unreal 3 dev kit).
Have some issues with the importing animations , but found a temporary solution.
The new Blueprint system makes a big deal, its a visual node based programming that provides artist with ability to make games without making a single line of code...
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

MasterChief wrote:Hi all. I have uploaded several video about the characters that ive imported to UDK, which you can find on my blog.
Currently researching Unreal Engine 4, its a totaly different beast than UDK (Unreal 3 dev kit).
Have some issues with the importing animations , but found a temporary solution.
The new Blueprint system makes a big deal, its a visual node based programming that provides artist with ability to make games without making a single line of code...
Hi MChief,

what's your blog link ?

Julio
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

The link is at the top of the first post. I don't see the new videos there though..?
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Melekor wrote:The link is at the top of the first post. I don't see the new videos there though..?
Click on the specific character page, then scroll down and find an embedded video for that model.