mythmaster videos?

Talk about anything here.
timvisher

mythmaster videos?

Post by timvisher »

Would anyone be interested in attempting to do a high quality video documentation of the mythmaster videos? The site seems to be down (very sad) but I still have some of my favorites. I'm sure someone has them all.

I'd love to see these make there way to YouTube, et al. Unfortunately, I can't get a working install of Myth TFL up in a VM, it seems.
juliocpaes

Re: mythmaster videos?

Post by juliocpaes »

timvisher wrote:Would anyone be interested in attempting to do a high quality video documentation of the mythmaster videos? The site seems to be down (very sad) but I still have some of my favorites. I'm sure someone has them all.

I'd love to see these make there way to YouTube, et al. Unfortunately, I can't get a working install of Myth TFL up in a VM, it seems.
Good idea video documentation of the mythmaster videos Would anyone be good at it?

"The site seems to be down (very sad) "

his words makes me deep emotion, you belive me. :(

Julio
Omicron

Post by Omicron »

Myth Master?
This message delivered by Interplanetary Telegraph Service
timvisher

Post by timvisher »

Omicron wrote:Myth Master?
http://myth.bungie.org/mythmaster/
£N

Post by £N »

Thanks for the tip about those. I'll keep them in the back of my mind. I'd like to look at them at some point.
timvisher

Post by timvisher »

£N wrote:Thanks for the tip about those. I'll keep them in the back of my mind. I'd like to look at them at some point.
Sure thing! They're amazing. Only problem is you can't download any of them. I've actually got a mail chain going with the maintainer of that site so hopefully we can get them back online.

I also finally got a working copy of Myth TFL up and running (you need the original to watch many of the videos), and posted a tech demo on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/83647695

Obviously there's a long way to go before it's really worth posting somewhere permanent, but I think it could work!