ravana m3/m2

Talk about anything here.
juliocpaes

ravana m3/m2

Post by juliocpaes »

PoinT,

Road said no more about , so i understood and I think he abandoned this project build a unit Ravanna m3/m2
whats you think about get up this project ?? :(

juliocpaes

Re: ravana m3/m2

Post by juliocpaes »

25 views, and nobody says anything, and neither PoinT. :?

Julio :(
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

This might sound harsh, but I think it's a dose of needed reality.

I think if you want this unit in M2 maybe you should start doing some research yourself on how to port/make units. It seems an impossible task until you get your hands dirty and start learning the tricks. Most people here aren't going to be bothered to do all of that to make someone else a unit they want. I have no need for a M3 Ravanna, I do have need for several Demon units. Why would I (or anyone else) focus on your unit before their own, in this world of endless unfinished projects? Only way to get stuff done in this community is rack the brains of those that know how, and learn it yourself. Getting people to make things for you has never worked very well. I'm speaking from experience ;)
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

Graydon wrote:This might sound harsh, but I think it's a dose of needed reality.

I think if you want this unit in M2 maybe you should start doing some research yourself on how to port/make units. It seems an impossible task until you get your hands dirty and start learning the tricks. Most people here aren't going to be bothered to do all of that to make someone else a unit they want. I have no need for a M3 Ravanna, I do have need for several Demon units. Why would I (or anyone else) focus on your unit before their own, in this world of endless unfinished projects? Only way to get stuff done in this community is rack the brains of those that know how, and learn it yourself. Getting people to make things for you has never worked very well. I'm speaking from experience ;)
Graydon,

I've learned how to use the Oak. only do not know much a 3D editor ... :| I agree with his harsh exhortation, but ask something for the community not is a sin.

"I do have need for several Demon units." what do you mean by that?
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

juliocpaes wrote:"I do have need for several Demon units." what do you mean by that?
He means he wants some new units that are suppose to be Demons.
Horus

Post by Horus »

Pyro wrote:
juliocpaes wrote:"I do have need for several Demon units." what do you mean by that?
He means he wants some new units that are suppose to be Demons.
I'm guessing that means Souly disappeared completely and didn't pop back up.