Myth III: The Wolf Age Interface

Talk about anything here.
juliocpaes

Myth III: The Wolf Age Interface

Post by juliocpaes »

Hey Godz,

Congratulations for your work of New Interface Myth 3 / Myth 2.

http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/m ... -interface

I really enjoyed it. That's it. :D :wink:
juliocpaes

Re: Myth III: The Wolf Age Interface

Post by juliocpaes »

V.R "... Use your computery research skills for good, not evil. Those would both be way more productive uses of your time and would be interesting historical documents."
Godz,

ImageCome back be the old Godzfire, stop with trolling and make productive uses, like you do "Myth III: The Wolf Age Interface". wonderfull work ! :|

Julio :)
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

That reminds me, the M3 interface could use an update for 1.8.

How about it Godz? 8)
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

No
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

GodzFire wrote:No
You just a pessimist. if you don't want, is best thus, so your negativity is manifested to all members, to which you no longer part of community.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

You private message me this,
You just a pessimist and a troll of the highest category ! Image

In this topic below, you did not have the decency to reply. thus confirming your negativity, and also you as member myther is a shit .

http://tain.totalcodex.net/forum/viewto ... f=2&t=5623
I replied to the thread giving an answer if I am going to update the interface like you asked, and it's still not enough for you.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Since I no longer have any interest in updating this anymore, and instead of abandoning it, I've uploaded all my work materials for the M3 Interface, so if someone wants to take on the project they can. You will need Photoshop as all of the working documents are in psd format.

M3 Interface Work Materials
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

GodzFire wrote:Since I no longer have any interest in updating this anymore, and instead of abandoning it, I've uploaded all my work materials for the M3 Interface, so if someone wants to take on the project they can. You will need Photoshop as all of the working documents are in psd format.
Godzfire,

Sorry, if I went very picky, but all by the MYTH.

Godz, i dont know your first name, but, Dude thanks by all.

Julio :)
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

Nice one Godz. Well played. :)
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Graydon wrote:Nice one Godz. Well played. :)
Except for the part where he posted a private message in a public forum

Unless someone is outright lying in public about something they said privately, posting a private message in public is pretty douchey.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

vinylrake wrote:
Graydon wrote:Nice one Godz. Well played. :)
Except for the part where he posted a private message in a public forum

Unless someone is outright lying in public about something they said privately, posting a private message in public is pretty douchey.
So I'm the bad guy because I posted a private message of someone shitting on me? God I'm just done with this just take the files.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

GodzFire wrote:So I'm the bad guy because I posted a private message...
Yes, basically that's it.

Whether someone is 'shitting on you' isn't the issue, someone saying "you suck" isn't grounds for posting their PM publically unless in public they are saying "I never said you suck".

People post things privately for a reason, and there's obviously some expectation of privacy or no one would ever post private messages as there would be no point. Unless you are posting the contents of a private message because it contradicts something someone is saying publically than it's generally(1) a douche move.

1. I am sure there are some exceptions to that rather narrow rule of when it's reasonable and non-douchey to post private messages publically, but I know that "Waaah, he's shitting on me" isn't one of them.
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

GodzFire wrote:a private message of someone shitting on me? God I'm just done with this just take the files.
1º not to say vulgar words in the same sentence which has the name of the Lord; :|
2º I did not shitting on you, I just told the truth!; :?
3º who shitting on us : it's you ! mainly about me, with your damn trolling since my joined in forum making fun on me. :x

Godzfire, stop with your babble, and comes out clean this topic, as Graydom suggested. :wink:

Julio :lol: lol
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

VR, you're just stirring the pot too. Don't touch it with a 100 foot pole and there's nothing he can do. Trolls only thrive when they're fed. You're feeding him by replying at all. Stop.

Fuck, I wish I was a moderator on this forum, it's sickening to see the same fucking drama on a 15 year old game of a community of like 20 people, to the same degree as the millions strong drama on the bungie forums. It's disgusting.

Grow the fuck up you tools.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Grow up and start playing more video games. What kind of adults are you people? I think I'm the only one in this thread that actually logs onto the metaserver these days. Without including your recent beta testing these past few weeks, Graydon. :P