Myth III: The Wolf Age Interface

Talk about anything here.
kingthrall

Re: Myth III: The Wolf Age Interface

Post by kingthrall »

Graydon wrote:VR, you're just stirring the pot too. Don't touch it with a 100 foot pole and there's nothing he can do. Trolls only thrive when they're fed. You're feeding him by replying at all. Stop.

Fuck, I wish I was a moderator on this forum, it's sickening to see the same fucking drama on a 15 year old game of a community of like 20 people, to the same degree as the millions strong drama on the bungie forums. It's disgusting.

Grow the fuck up you tools.
IT SICKENS ME TOO< 1v1 RETIREMENT, Oh wait you mapmakers are too good to play with the rest of the community even on the coop. I never seen any of you on ever, even if you are making some awesome maps.
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

kingthrall wrote: IT SICKENS ME TOO< 1v1 RETIREMENT, Oh wait you mapmakers are too good to play with the rest of the community even on the coop. I never seen any of you on ever, even if you are making some awesome maps.
Hi Kingthrall,

I leave play online because my team die too quickly. then I play only single player with new maps. but you never did a single map alone?!
Julio
DarthRevan555

Post by DarthRevan555 »

[/quote]Oh wait you mapmakers are too good to play with the rest of the community even on the coop. I never seen any of you on ever, even if you are making some awesome maps.[/quote]

Heeeey... I play still.. More than any of those guys at least.. and I play multiplayer too sometimes.. :D

Though you're probably not referring to me as "awesome" maps

I do find it funny how I almost never see any of the map makers play anything with the exception of Pyro.. Though I don't recall the last map he's made since shivers turn...

Anyways... Look over there! Pyro is about to make someone look stupid!
Insert text here.
Divine entity of map making.
Undefeated god of 1v1 map making contests that have yet to happen.
Insert massive ego here

Someone tell this guy to stop having so many signatures
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

DarthRevan555 wrote:Anyways... Look over there! Pyro is about to make someone look stupid!
Your quote tag is broken in your post. Change the first [/quote] by removing that backslash.
DarthRevan555 wrote:Though I don't recall the last map he's made since shivers turn...
Who do you think has updated Mazz to make use of some newer features? Also, I sometimes help other mapmakers with small scripts or set of tags here and there. Search for "pyro" at the Tain. We use the term "mapmaker" here the way the term "modder" is used in newer games. I messed with some interface plugins as well. Most of what I do doesn't ever get finished I suppose. Some local folders are just gathering dust in my computer. Oh right there was this gametype I scripted for multiplayer (at the Tain) but no one has tried it online for some reason. Working on coops is just more interesting to most of us here anyways.
DarthRevan555

Post by DarthRevan555 »

Pyro wrote:
DarthRevan555 wrote:Anyways... Look over there! Pyro is about to make someone look stupid!
Your quote tag is broken in your post. Change the first
by removing that backslash.

I knew you couldn't resist that one. I posted that with my Iphone so.. got messed up.
Insert text here.
Divine entity of map making.
Undefeated god of 1v1 map making contests that have yet to happen.
Insert massive ego here

Someone tell this guy to stop having so many signatures
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Graydon wrote:VR, you're just stirring the pot too. Don't touch it with a 100 foot pole and there's nothing he can do. Trolls only thrive when they're fed. You're feeding him by replying at all. Stop....Grow the fuck up you tools.
Now you've gone and hurt my feelings. I am leaving now. Good riddance to all you unenlightened canoes, because I tried and tried to share my wisdom with you but you wouldn't listen. When my kickstarter campaign is successful and I hire Jason Jones to create the next great Myth game, "Myth : The Five Age" and buy GateOfStorms and don't let you play on it then you will be sorry you treated me the way you did.

Fools!
kingthrall

Post by kingthrall »

juliocpaes wrote:
kingthrall wrote: IT SICKENS ME TOO< 1v1 RETIREMENT, Oh wait you mapmakers are too good to play with the rest of the community even on the coop. I never seen any of you on ever, even if you are making some awesome maps.
Hi Kingthrall,

I leave play online because my team die too quickly. then I play only single player with new maps. but you never did a single map alone?!
Julio
Ive played single player before dude, I played TFL when I was in high school, got myth 2 in 2008 and went online as a joke and found people playing in MWC. never stopped playing multiplayer with other players since.

P.S I give units that you can use like archers or maybe even a few warriors to protect, when you get better I give you a dwarf, maybe trow whatever. There is only 1 player I have a permanent disrespect for, which I will not explain here but everyone is welcome indiscriminate to play and I encourage all to do so.
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

Hi Kingthrall,

Julio

:cry: I knew, Robin Williams was a gamer ! He loved playing Call of Duty, Warcraft 3, and much others games. He did not play online because he did not enjoy competing against other players, but he liked a good story in single player. as I also prefer. :|
rest in peace Robin Williams.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcZhY_Zo-yg
Julio
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

By simply personal reasons. I'll be retired from myth community., thank you all.
sorry for any confusion or bad word translate portuguese/English
Goodbye! I will miss everyone.

Julio Image

= = =
P.S thanks at Vinylrake by send me in my home the handbook myth 2. :)
Jon God

Post by Jon God »

What prompted this Julio? :(

Well, you are always welcome here if you decide you want to stay.
PSN: Jon_God
XBL: J0N GOD
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Sorry to see you go Julio, I always enjoyed your enthusiasm. Hope your non-myth life is a good one.
paladin MAIK

Post by paladin MAIK »

Feeling like I was shell-shocked. :?

Farewell Julio. I hope you will come in the form of spirit (as Godz). :|
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

Maik,

yes, I come in the form of spirit that walks around forum. I will haunt the one who killed me. :lol: