Post your MYTH screenshot of the day...

Talk about anything here.
vinylrake

Re: Post your MYTH screenshot of the day...

Post by vinylrake »

Renwood wrote:VR more RAM if your not over the limit your OS will use will ALLWAYS MAKE ANYTHING RUN FASTER!

Im a hardware guy through and through, so you can shove that one.
As a "hardware guy" you HAVE to know that adding more RAM won't improve performance if the bottleneck is in the graphics chip or the bus or a number of other places.
Renwood wrote: and im done talking to you forever. You are hopeless and seem to be filled with random amounts of hate. And really ive got a lot better things myth related to do then to convice you of things all the time.
Sorry if my questioning your version of reality feels like 'hate', but happy to have you not replying to my posts anymore. And I can assure you, that if your replies to my posts were trying to 'convince' me of anything other than the fact that you generally have no idea what you are talking about, your time is definitely better spent elsewhere. Like on finishing TWindA.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

pyro and zeph. So what Ren is having trouble uploading pictures, give him a break, he's a 'hardware guy' and game developer, not a web guru.
Deqlyn

Post by Deqlyn »

This is why I play stick person flash games. So much more fun so less drama. Its awesome. Check out Dragon Slayer 2! Great game! www.addictinggames.com
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Yea i protest any site that you cant upload images to, im not going to post it at another site then make a magma forum post and link it. why not just upload to the magma site? and cut an extra step out for evreybody?
Persica purnus constans dum orbis exustio. Exsequor exequor!
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Renwood wrote:why not just upload to the magma site? and cut an extra step out for evreybody?
Why should Magma allow people to use up even more of their bandwidth just because they are too lazy to upload to one place instead of spreading the same file in multiple places (which is an inefficient thing to do)?
ozone

Post by ozone »

Maybe he could find a pro to upload it for him.
do it.
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Bandwidth is really, really REALLY CHEAP these days.
Persica purnus constans dum orbis exustio. Exsequor exequor!
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Renwood wrote:Bandwidth is really, really REALLY CHEAP these days.
It's even cheaper when you are leeching off someone ELSE'S bandwidth.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

It is even cheaper when you aren't paying for it. Cost aside, allowing just any to upload could mean some would try to abuse it. Like uploading something they shouldn't or reploading the same files over and over in various threads. It is just messy and inefficient. It is that type of logic that many players have when you ask them, why don't they try the betas... among other reasons one is that don't feel like downloading/extracting it. Those people are lazy, I'm sure we can agree on that..
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

Upload it to udogs dude.
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

I saw tons of twinda screenshots on some 3rd party image website.. you could upload them there too ?

You also have a forum for twinda? Why not post the screenshots over there and link us? That's an option. This way you use your own bandwidth and do whatever you want with your pictures
Try this funny game, it's free, broswer based and doesn't ask for email.www.mybrute.com
ozone

Post by ozone »

This isnt a thread set up to convince ren to post screenshots. If he wants to have lame excuses why he doesnt do it then oh well. I really dont see anyone posting screens... all I see is a bunch of posts talking about screenshots. Maybe the name of the thread should be "Post your thoughts of the day on posting screenshots"
:shock:

yes this is another post without screenshots....I KNOW!
do it.
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

Soon

Try this funny game, it's free, broswer based and doesn't ask for email.www.mybrute.com
ozone

Post by ozone »

yeah... Im still waiting for that guy zeph!!!

V
do it.
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

patience young padawan