TFL, vTFL(The Fallen Levels) difference list

Talk about anything here.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Re: TFL, vTFL(The Fallen Levels) difference list

Post by Pyro »

Jon made this thread to have one place to keep all the issues in case the devs decide to fix them later on. Then one of the admins decided to sticky the thread because it sounded like a good idea. This thread is about differences or issues with vTFL gameplay, The Fallen Levels plugin, and the TFL Multiplayer Mappack plugin. If you want to talk about some other thing that is not one of those 3, you can just make a new thread.
Dagda

Post by Dagda »

Pyro wrote:Jon made this thread to have one place to keep all the issues in case the devs decide to fix them later on. Then one of the admins decided to sticky the thread because it sounded like a good idea. This thread is about differences or issues with vTFL gameplay, The Fallen Levels plugin, and the TFL Multiplayer Mappack plugin. If you want to talk about some other thing that is not one of those 3, you can just make a new thread.
As it says by the title. TFL, vTFL(The Fallen Levels) difference list. aka, difference between TFL and "The Fallen Levels".
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

This is the dumbest argument ever.
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

Yes DA, it is a dumb argument. Peter, the thread is about TFL related things... the TFL Multiplayer Mappack is TFL related! You realize that you have already made 4 posts on this thread without being on topic nor with any permission as you stated you needed? So if you do have something related to TFL on Myth 2 in mind, then say so, but stop with this twisted thinking you are showing about how these forums should or should not be like.
Dagda

Post by Dagda »

TFL, vTFL(The Fallen Levels) difference list
The proof is in the title. ^
Anyhoozle. This arguement is stupid. Jon God obviously aproves since he put in the OP so that's that.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Death's Avatar wrote:This is the dumbest argument ever.
Only skimming this, I'd have to agree.
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

Peter99Dineen wrote:TFL, vTFL(The Fallen Levels) difference list
The proof is in the title. ^
Anyhoozle. This arguement is stupid. Jon God obviously aproves since he put in the OP so that's that.

Notice the "TFL" before that comma? The proof is there too. Ever noticed how the TFL Multiplayer Mappack has TFL in the name? Learn to use the forums and stop sounding and acting like a little kid.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Pyro, stop being such an age-ist. Maybe he IS a little kid.

Just saying.... could be...
Jon God

Post by Jon God »

Jeez, Guys.

Cut it out, the argument doesn't mean anything! The post is already edited, and there's no need for pointless bicker filling up this topic.
PSN: Jon_God
XBL: J0N GOD
Dagda

Post by Dagda »

vinylrake wrote:Pyro, stop being such an age-ist. Maybe he IS a little kid.

Just saying.... could be...
If you could call 14 a little kid, you're right. :)
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Peter99Dineen wrote:If you could call 14 a little kid, you're right. :)
Well, I wasn't making any judgement on your age or the content of your posts, I've played Myth with some people your general age who were much more polite and fun to play Myth with than some players 2-3x your age. I was just raising the possibility that you might not be exactly what Pyro thought you were.
Dagda

Post by Dagda »

vinylrake wrote:
Peter99Dineen wrote:If you could call 14 a little kid, you're right. :)
Well, I wasn't making any judgement on your age or the content of your posts, I've played Myth with some people your general age who were much more polite and fun to play Myth with than some players 2-3x your age. I was just raising the possibility that you might not be exactly what Pyro thought you were.
I know that. I was just saying. :)
Grayswandir
Location: Running rampant in the bowels of human stupidity...

Post by Grayswandir »

Ghols in vTFL don't make melee units break formation and charge them when they taunt, they did in the original TFL.

EDIT:
You can't punt the head into the Devoid (and win) by blasting it with satchels/explosives anymore. You could do that in TFL. Although this is probably more a Fallen Levels related issue.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila."
--Mitchell Radcliffe
capital

Post by capital »

Grayswandir wrote:
EDIT:
You can't punt the head into the Devoid (and win) by blasting it with satchels/explosives anymore. You could do that in TFL. Although this is probably more a Fallen Levels related issue.

I must disagree with this. Punting in TFL never allowed you to win, even if it was a hole in one. The dorf actually needed to be at the devoid location. Need more proof? Look at this video:

http://hl.udogs.net/files/Uploads/%20Us ... Medium.wmv
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

capital wrote:
Grayswandir wrote:
EDIT:

I must disagree with this. Punting in TFL never allowed you to win, even if it was a hole in one. The dorf actually needed to be at the devoid location. Need more proof? Look at this video:

http://hl.udogs.net/files/Uploads/%20Us ... Medium.wmv

GOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL