Serenity ii for download!

Talk about anything here.
lrdicuss

Post by lrdicuss »

Well Playmyth.net was hosting this plugin, but they're a little slow and keep screwing up the URL for the download, so I thought I'd post here again on the topic, since playmyth is being...queer.

Serenity II!!!
An all new gigantic sized map from Lord-Icuss. Based off a rough idea of "I'll Dance on your Grave", this map features. And the anarchy idea from Myth Multi-Pack.

Works in vTFL/M2:
Grave Original (5 team)
Team (2 team)
Anarchy (12 team)
Anarchy Respawn (12 team)
Anarchy 2x Hero (12 team)
Anarchy L0CKZ (12 team)
Anarchy Quadro Boom!! (12 team)

The more the merrier in anarchy, each unit designed with intentions to be able to kill a palete of 3-5 other units, so the more players, the more balance. But balance isn't always fun!! So L0CKZ and Quadro BOOM were created to liven'up the situations. Both of these map feature Fiery Warlock Balls Redesigned in the shadow of "Jimmny Wight Crickets" from TFL. Also being it based from Multi-Pack the units are a Slugfest m2+tfl style + each team get's Ghoul

For the more serious at heart, Original and Team are classic well rounded and balanced games designed for Pure-strategy and a basket-of-fun WOOT. Original is based off of the Grave Unit Trade and Team is based off of the Creep Unit Trade. Try the various Scenerios in team for some uber-ass'ed fun.

Play with classic custom game types of House rules such as Theatre!! Or a New Theme based off of a 12 team match on STB where the hero of the Mahir team plays Keep-away but can only retain the Mahir and sacrifice the rest of his units. All in good fun, all in Serenity II;

Download here:

http://hl.udogs.net/files....v11.zip

-a creation of Lord-Icuss

PS: Working on another project theme'd on desert terrain, aka. Quickened Sands of Ariana ..(name may change beyond alpha v1.2)