Talk about anything here.
Organ Donor

Tuesday Night Myth - Tournament...

Post by Organ Donor »

http://www.mariusnet.com/ubbthreads.php ... 2#Post1212

Tuesday Night Myth
on Mariusnet

Announcing TNM!

Starting Tuesday October 16th and ending November 27th, I will be hosting free for all games. I will host 5 consecutive games, of one preselected map and game type. There will be third party maps, and standard Bungie maps. There will be no teams. I will keep score of wins only, damage and kill ratio won't mean anything if you don't come in first.

Scoring:
Scoring will be based on wins alone. 1 win is 1 point, If you win the majority of the 5 game series you will gain 1 extra bonus point. In the event of a tie, 1 point goes to each player who tied.

Schedule:
Games are played on Tuesdays 9pm Central (American) Time. Starting October 16th and ending with the championship on November 27th.

Championship:
The top 6 players (subject to change) in point standings will play in the championship series. The championship series will last 5 games and be scored like all previous games. If there is no clear winner after 5 games, players who scored the least amount of points will be asked to leave. Then, another 3 games will be played. If there is no clear winner after that, 1 more game (game type will be Last Man on the Hill) will be played. The winner of that 1 game will be the champion.

Registration
No registration necessary, just show up and play. You do not need to be a registered Mariusnet user, guests are allowed to play. I ask that you keep your screen name consistent during tournament games.

Map Selection:
I will preselect a map and game type every Monday. The selection will be posted in this thread, and hopefully on the main Mariusnet blog. I will be picking third party, and stock maps.

Good Luck, and Have Fun!