Request to...er... put a bug back in :) :)

Talk about anything here.
ducky

Post by ducky »

Hi guys!

First of all, I'm really happy that all these bugs are getting fixed, but there's one in particular that's really close to my heart (besides the rare 'drunken dwarf'), one that I'll really be sad to see go.

I'm talking, of course, about the magnificent "Flying Lockball" glitch, which occasionally causes a lockball to fly up instead of down after launching off of certain models at certain spots (notably in clash and venice).

As the lockball still does damage as if it had been launched correctly (when the lockball detonates, it detonates on ground level, regardless of the occasional fact that the lockball is on the ceiling), I don't think that gameplay is adversely affected. In fact, the only place where it really effects gameplay is in weirdobodomons, and that's where it has its most potential.

Besides being hilarious, flying weirdo lockballs have great potential for possible cross-fortress fights in future map-making endeavors (not to mention they're a great strategic asset to have on venice and clash).

Basically, it's just one of those things which I believe is more humourous (especially on first discovery) than harmful, and I really would like you guys to consider putting it back for 1.5 final :O.

That's all!
Ducky