Mythracer v1.00 - The 2nd plugin by tornberry.

Talk about anything here.
Tornberry

Post by Tornberry »

If you guys want, you can try out my new plugin. It needs at least 4+ people to play it in order for it to be enjoyable.

Here is the download link (current version is v1.30):

http://hl.udogs.net/files.....30.zip

If you want any of the patches (with included patchers) here is the directory: http://hl.udogs.net/files....uploads

Basically it's a maximum total of 8 players (each with a different Myth unit) who race to cross the finish line first. Each unit has a different speed, special, and vitality. If you die, you lose. If you don't make it to the finish line first, you lose.

There are "hot spots" and goodies along the way as well. I hope you enjoy it. (I wonder if even 2 people will download it, lol.)

Oh, and PLEASE read the READ ME! If you don't, then do not complain to me about the plugin. It's your fault for not reading it (only take a minute to read the explanations.)

I'll be on PM.net playing. Peace all!
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

hehe, cid and I should look at this (even though we dont' have 4 people).
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
Tornberry

Post by Tornberry »

Well, on PlayMyth.net we got some games with 7 people in it. The more playing the better! Those were som fun/funny games. ;) I wish I could do more and touch it up, but version 1.30 is the final for good. Someone might make another colormap for me and I can make another MythRACER plugin. Maybe include both tracks in the next plugin release.

Who knows. :oP

Glad to see you here man! It's been a while!
Garrick-n-

Post by Garrick-n- »

Awsome! Awsome! awsome!

Myth really needs more stuff like this!!

only negative is that I found it abit easy to get to finish line.
Tornberry

Post by Tornberry »

Well, if all goes well, I might release another MythRACER plugin. I'll make fixes/changes to this mesh, and include it in the next plugin as well. Someone else will make me 1 or 2 more colormaps to work with.

So, quite possibly another MythRACER with 3 different tracks and some touches-ups. :)

I got a lot of feedback in the large games I've been in, so it will also help a lot.
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

I might be able to h00k you up with some Cmaps...dunno what sort of style you're going for...I'll have to scope your plug out....if its a curved road and all....might be cool to put flying impassible up etc....make it so that you have to kick a ball around the track mb? Relays! each difficulti could mean you have to do an extra lap too....would be awesome mb mb :) I'll have to test it with you torn...btw a new beta of TFV Demo will be up soon. RC2 :-o
Krusader

Post by Krusader »

Lets play some Mythracer today Graydon!

Sincerely,
Krusader
Krusader Bastard