Pending?

A forum for dicussing all matters related to the tain.
Mılk Man

Pending?

Post by Mılk Man »

Guys why are all the film packs of FFA League still pending (except for the first one back in early september)? :!: :shock: :?:
Melekor
Site Admin

Re: Pending?

Post by Melekor »

Hey Milk Man,

I took a look at your pending items. 2/3 of them don't have any file attached. You need to upload zip files.

The 3rd one has a zip, but it contains "last recording" which isn't allowed for film packs. Ideally the films should be named as well, though that isn't required. Removing the __MACOSX folder would be a bonus as well.

btw this topic belongs in the tain forum, not a big deal, just for next time.
Mılk Man

Post by Mılk Man »

How odd, the early september pack went up as an "interface" rather than as a film pack :facepalm:

I'm pretty sure I uploaded the zip files in the other cases... I'll try again. The films arent named simply because I wanted them in sequential order.

If you could delete the film packs that went through (can I do this myself?) I'll just compile the first 4 weeks into 1 upload.

Sorry about the wrong forum thing :wink:
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

Okay, approved. I went ahead and cleaned up the zip file for you (removed duplicate files, removed __MACOSX folders, DS_Store files, etc.)
Mılk Man

Post by Mılk Man »

Hey again...

So FFA League weeks 5-8 are stuck pending again. What am I doing wrong? I checked for duplicate files. How do I make the __MACOSX and __DSTORE files visible and remove them?

Sorry! :cry:
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

Sorry for the delay, we just haven't had any admins checking the queue recently. I approved your item now.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Mılk Man wrote:How do I make the __MACOSX and __DSTORE files visible and remove them?
http://osxdaily.com/2009/02/25/show-hid ... s-in-os-x/
Mılk Man

Post by Mılk Man »

Thx again doods! :D :mrgreen: :D
Mılk Man

Post by Mılk Man »

Final pack of FFA League films pending!