Missing Entries

A forum for dicussing all matters related to the tain.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Missing Entries

Post by Pyro »

Some entries are missing due to the site going down and using an older backup. The 1.7 update being one of them!
A-Red

Re: Missing Entries

Post by A-Red »

It looks like quite a bit is missing. Do they all need to be reuploaded?
WazzaMouse
Site Admin

Post by WazzaMouse »

When Tz gets home he is reupdating the DB with a more current backup. The one used was one he had available at work and is older.
TarousZars
Site Admin

Post by TarousZars »

Apparently this is the newest one I have. It is from July 6. The stuff will need to be re-uploaded.
kh the dumb

Post by kh the dumb »

Killed one of my maps... now it won't let me upload it. :?
gugusm

Post by gugusm »

Heh, that's kinda funny, I looked at my Imprisoned plug yesterday (or two days ago) and it had 1005 downloads (though before works on the site it had something around 1010) and I looked there today and it has 1003 :wink: Are you still working on something there?
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Maybe some people didn't like it so returned it, causing the counter to go backwards?

Now _I_ liked Imprisoned, not being critical of it I think it's a cool solo, but you know SOME people, they have NO taste whatsoever.
gugusm

Post by gugusm »

Some people like it and some don't, that's normal :wink:

Anyway, I'm satisfied with that plug :)

Post by Avatara »

The RaisinBarn plugin by OogaBooga is still missing. I looked in his HL upload folder and didn't find it there either. Does someone have it lying around somewhere? Or maybe I should contact him directly?

Also, did it ever get past beta status?
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

I'll upload the latest raisin barn, but i need 5 testers and myself to play test the various gametypes to make sure i didnt fuck up any flags somehow, and some players arent too far from the koth flags/etc. I made some changes and, to the best of my knowledge, everything functions correctly. But I need about 5 testers, anyone want to volunteer a night? I'm on udogs hotline mostly.

And with 1.7, the spider queens will be unable to do the constant running "trick". Dwarf bottle object now has correct health when it was originally released (i failed to notice ferrex was making more "tfl-style" bottles), making pus difficult to use to blow them up. It is now default myth 2 bottles.

If anyone wants *me to just send them the local and inspect it themselves, they are also more than welcome, i've got a ton of crap on my plate atm.
kh the dumb

Post by kh the dumb »

One of my maps was deleted after the site went down, trying to upload the map but this is all that happens:
Warning: urlencode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/totalcod/rails/tain/public/ProxyHandler.class.php on line 60

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/totalcod/rails/tain/public/ProxyHandler.class.php:60) in /home/totalcod/rails/tain/public/ProxyHandler.class.php on line 159

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/totalcod/rails/tain/public/ProxyHandler.class.php:60) in /home/totalcod/rails/tain/public/ProxyHandler.class.php on line 159

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/totalcod/rails/tain/public/ProxyHandler.class.php:60) in /home/totalcod/rails/tain/public/ProxyHandler.class.php on line 171

We're sorry, but something went wrong.
We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.
Myrd
Site Admin

Post by Myrd »

For now, use the following link to upload items to the tain:

http://totalcodex.net:12024/items/new

We're working on a fix for uploading when using the normal link.

Post by Avatara »

oogaBooga wrote:I'll upload the latest raisin barn, but i need 5 testers and myself to play test the various gametypes to make sure i didnt fuck up any flags somehow, and some players arent too far from the koth flags/etc. I made some changes and, to the best of my knowledge, everything functions correctly. But I need about 5 testers, anyone want to volunteer a night? I'm on udogs hotline mostly.

And with 1.7, the spider queens will be unable to do the constant running "trick". Dwarf bottle object now has correct health when it was originally released (i failed to notice ferrex was making more "tfl-style" bottles), making pus difficult to use to blow them up. It is now default myth 2 bottles.

If anyone wants *me to just send them the local and inspect it themselves, they are also more than welcome, i've got a ton of crap on my plate atm.
Hey oogaBooga, I would be more than glad to help test the map. Just get more testers and we can arrange a day.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

i'd be happy to help test too ooga. evenings or weekends EST I am more free
Myrd
Site Admin

Post by Myrd »

I think file uploads using the regular links should now work correctly. Let me know if you encounter any other problems.