Update error?

A forum for dicussing all matters related to the tain.
Road

Update error?

Post by Road »

I just edited HoC last night and its been verified by this morning. I just went to check on it and it siad "0 downloads". Looking at my "more by this author" I see "Heroes of Co-op b10" still there but when I click on it I get "This file is missing". B11 doesnt show up from any of my plugins as "more by this author".

I have also been noticeing that each items seems to be dependant upon what previos plugins where in my uploads for the "more by this author" so that the first two items show each other when looking at them but no other items whereas more recent items show previous items.

EDIT
--------------------------
I think the reason why it is showing up as a new item is because I had to change the title and the last time it was updated Tarz did it for me and that worked fine. So I guess all I need to do is delete the b10. What would be better is if I didnt even add the beta number to the title, then I wouldnt have gotten this error.....Its odd that B10 is missing though.
TarousZars
Site Admin

Post by TarousZars »

Didn't have anything to do with the title. It was the cache. Some of your stuff had an old cache for items by this author so it had bogus data in it.