The Tain vs PM forgetting login info

A forum for dicussing all matters related to the tain.
Baak

The Tain vs PM forgetting login info

Post by Baak »

Whenever I go between The Tain and Project Magma forums I lose my login information and have to log in again. Seems like it should keep this in a cookie or something?

Example: I'm logged into the PM forums. If I don't go to The Tain, it seems to remember my PM login information just fine - I can come back a day or two later and it's still in there. If I go to The Tain, it shows me as not logged in and once I log in it will forget my login on PM the next time I go there and I'll have to log in again. Repeat to infinity...

Just curious if it's: (1) something other people encounter; and (2) an easy fix.

It's mighty annoying to have to constantly log back in when I flip back and forth between the two. :?
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

I am no authority on the issue, but for one, The Tain does not remember log in info. Could account for part of the problem anyway...

-DA
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

I have PM remember my login info, but I don't bother having the Tain remember it. Since there is no point to be logged on to the Tain everytime... I mean unless you plan on uploading daily or something like that. I go to the Tain as guest most of the time.
TarousZars
Site Admin

Post by TarousZars »

It's a know issue. I just haven't had time to fix it.