date added...

A forum for dicussing all matters related to the tain.
Point

date added...

Post by Point »

could the tain or does the tain sort maps by date added I didnt see any mention of when the file was added .... it would be nice to have this function so the user could tell if they were downloaded something new or something oldschool...

aslo will there be a check box for 1.6 and 1.7 compatible maps so peeps could search for 1.6 version maps...

thanks...
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
Site Admin

Re: date added...

Post by Death's Avatar »

Point wrote:could the tain or does the tain sort maps by date added I didnt see any mention of when the file was added .... it would be nice to have this function so the user could tell if they were downloaded something new or something oldschool...

aslo will there be a check box for 1.6 and 1.7 compatible maps so peeps could search for 1.6 version maps...

thanks...
http://tain.totalcodex.net/mythii

23 pages of plugins listed by "Latest Items"

As for the the 1.6 check box that would be kind of neat. But really, you should always be using the latest released version (1.6 in this case), so I don't see too much of a practical purpose. Whether the map uses "1.6 features" is kind of immaterial to players, as long as it runs (which it will if they are running 1.6). Who knows though, maybe it would be handy...

-DA
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

I agree that the 1.6 box would not be of much use specially if and when 1.7 comes out since it might not be an optional update like 1.6 was to 1.5.1.
Point

more so

Post by Point »

well i was thinking it would be good so you could find maps that use the cool new features not so much if you were playing on an older version...
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Re: more so

Post by Pyro »

Point wrote:well i was thinking it would be good so you could find maps that use the cool new features not so much if you were playing on an older version...
When you put it that way. It does seem like a reasonably good idea.