buggggs

A forum for dicussing all matters related to the tain.
king paris

buggggs

Post by king paris »

bugs that were in 1.5/1.5.1:
when i alt tab, and come back to game, sometimes the screen is black. however, if i hold down alt-tab and then

press f7, it disappears

sometimes when a game would start, my unit trade, and the message part that would read "waiting for players"

would be completely white, and my fps would get so low that i wouldn't be able to talk right until the game

actually started, when the UT bar went away. after that, fps resumes. the only way to get rid of this is to restart

myth, or it will happen the next game. NOTE: the whiteness does not return when i am returning from a game and

waiting for players(post).

a bug that might have started in 1.6, but im not really sure:

sometimes when i play myth, letters on my keyboard mix up with each other. `-=[]\;',./ all switch spots with each

other (always in the same order, too). for example, regularly, when i pressed the ` key, it would read `. but when

this bug is activated and i press the ` key, it shows up as \.

any ideas?
hey :D
Myrd
Site Admin

Post by Myrd »

First of all, please use the correct sub-forum. This has nothing to do with Tain General Discussion.

As for your keyboard issues, perhaps your system is switching to a different keyboard layout? Under Windows, Myth uses the system's keyboard layout by default, and for example, under a French keyboard layout, the position of certain characters do not correspond to the US layout.
Eddaweaver

Post by Eddaweaver »

Has M2's keyboard layout handling under Windows been fixed? I was told that bug wasn't going to be.