uploading maps

A forum for dicussing all matters related to the tain.
Floyd

uploading maps

Post by Floyd »

are people allowed to upload plugins that they dont have the copyrights to? I know a lot of the Creation's members are gone now, but it'd be great to have those on the tain.
Muhammad is the most common given name in the world. Chang is the most common family name. There are, however, very few people named 'Muhammad Chang.'
Myrd
Site Admin

Post by Myrd »

Please don't upload other people's work unless you have explicit permission. We have most of the old archives from the Mill already in the database, but the majority is locked from public viewing until we can straighten out description and hopefully get permission from authors who are still around.
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

I uploaded some Tools files, that I dont think have been authorized yet... but they're highly popular. Things like Amber and Apathy and Vegas.... essentials us mapmakers use every day, released eons ago. Those surely can go up with the original author's permission right? They were released to the public... (except Vegas but that's ok cause as doobie said, bungie doesnt own myth anymore).