Playing the Dark Units on Solo Player Maps

A forum for dicussing all matters related to the tain.
Anisvara

Playing the Dark Units on Solo Player Maps

Post by Anisvara »

Hello everybody!

For all who likes to play the dark units as a solo player, I found here in the tain a nice plugin by Hwed to play the 26 Myth II - Soulblighter Maps from the dark point of view. There are not many downloads.

The plugin seems to by nearly unknown. A good new story, and I played the first 6 maps and had a lot of fun. Here is the link to my playlist and part 4:

Keep Dying - Into the Breach (Dark)

Have nice weekend!

Regards Olaf
Enjoy Across the Gjol 3 (Dark) Legendary & 1054 Casualties & The Watcher No Casualties
Melekor
Site Admin

Re: Playing the Dark Units on Solo Player Maps

Post by Melekor »

Anisvara

Post by Anisvara »

Thanks Melekor, I forgot it because the link to this great plugin is also in the description of the videos. Meanwhile I have the first 8 parts online on YouTube in my

Broken Cycle Playlist

I am playing at Difficulty Level Legendary. In comparisation to Myth II - Soulblighter some parts are more difficult others are easier to play.

You have to change the strategy totally because your basic troup is a bunch of Mauls and the black shaman One Agony Screeching Ghoul who can heal and banish. You will have a lot of melees. At The Stair of Grief you have to battle with 160 Berserks and 100 Heavy Cavalry and 12 Spiders.

Regards
Enjoy Across the Gjol 3 (Dark) Legendary & 1054 Casualties & The Watcher No Casualties
Jeoku

Post by Jeoku »

Good to see you are still kicking Olaf.